We appreciate that not everybody has the time to research and develop their wine expertise to effectively curate a wine collection, and that’s ok!
Some people just know they love great wine, and want to rest easy knowing their next liquid treat is being taken care of by an expert. This is the core purpose of a BiBO cellar plan, to simplify the curation of a collection that maximises your budget. Anyone can buy rare and expensive wines with a blank cheque, but it takes a true expert to embolden a modest budget and unearth the best possible examples to match an individual taste profile. Our cellar plan team relishes the challenge of utilising our global reach and experience to leverage your budget into the perfect collection.
How does a cellar plan work?
- Share your taste profile with an expert member of our team. We want to know the wines that you love, and more importantly the wines you really don’t!
- Tell us your goals for the collection, are you looking to age wines for your retirement, have an arsenal of ready to drink dinner party special bottles, or perhaps steadily build a buy one, drink one investment collection.
- Let us know your monthly contribution commitment, a minimum of £250 per month is advised.
- Our expert team will handpick wines to match your budget, notifying you each time.
- All of your wines will be stored in optimum conditions at our bonded warehouse ready for when you wish to have your wines delivered or sold.
Benefits of a Bibo Cellar Plan
- Have an industry expert secure your favourites but also help you to explore new regions, styles and producers.
- Enjoy prioritised access to our boutique allocations.
- Track the progression of your cellar through our proprietary cellar management software.
- Enjoy a dedicated account manager, who will always be on hand to personally handle your instruction.